Had a Tt. Bbl Lioo N Armlift. Cant Feel my Right Foot Mainly my Toes N Foot? (photo)

Had surgery done august 22. Im sooo stressed out I need to know if theres something I can do currently I have my drains I will be in this country till sept 4th. All I here is keep walking n get massage the doctor also give me a shot on my leg. Im really worried. The doc gave me gave me long socks. I just think its uncomfortable. Because im still swollen we talking arms legs stomach n buttocks are..any advise please share. Thank you.

Cant Feel my Right Foot

+1

I read some of your postings--these illustrate the downsides of third world surgery. 

Your particular problem will not be diagnosed properly over the internet. I would get home as soon as you can and see your primary physician to  be evaluated. All the best. 

Foot numbness after plastic surgery.

+1

Hello and thanks for your post. Numbness of the foot may be due to a medication side effect or from compression of the nerve during surgery. Some muscle relaxants used in breast and tummy surgery can lead to loss of sensation and the medication should be stopped. The operation you described is lengthy and pressure during surgery on the nerves supplying the sensation to the foot could be the issue. There's no way to tell online so I suggest you discuss this with your PS and notify them of your conscerns. Best wishes, Dr. Aldo.

Aldo Guerra, MD