Having surgery with 2 different Drs at the same time?

How much more expensive would it be to have 2 Surgeons do two different procedures on me at the same time?. I want a bbl from one surgeon and a tt from the other! Both surgeons are great at what they do and they both work in the same clinic & know each other. Cheers in advance.

Different Doctors

+2

Two Doctors are obviously better than one, but my question is why? if you chose a PS he should know to do all procedures. Always chose a certified PS with all their credentials in order.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

2 surgeons

+2
in my practice i usually have my colleague,we complement each other and act synergistically unless he has some other work,without any financial burden for the patient.This is because we can work together without friction and respect each others skills,this harmony is difficult to find and sustain.
India Plastic Surgeon

+2

this makes no sense. Both doctors should be able to do both procedures, you will find it will cost you much more to have 2 doctors operating at the same time than one doing both procedures. I would not advise this.

+2

This would be difficult to answer. 

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

Surgery

+1

If the MD's work in the same clinic the procedure should be no moe expensive then if both were done by one alone.

Dr Corbin

Brea Plastic Surgeon

Different procedures by different surgeons?

+1

It makes great sense to hand pick your surgeons for their specific expertise.  At times, one surgeon will assist the other to save time under aesthesia.  The real issue is the combination case; that is, will one procedure negatively  impact the doctors ability to perform the second case regarding positioning on the table or protract the time the patient is asleep.  Risks to the patient  with concern for healing and complications must be thoroughly reviewed.  Sometimes, the combo case is very good for the patient, but ask the doctors to share their experience with you regarding your proposed combination  case.    

Two different surgeons

+1

From your description, it sounds like it would work fine if the surgeons can coordinate their schedules and are willing to do this.  Personally, just so you know, I am not a fan of the bbl; just a waste of time and money.

Web reference: http://edelsonplastic.com/face/rhinoplasty/