How Can I Get Rid of my Under Eyebags? (photo)

I am a 23 year old female suffering from eye bags. Is there any way I can get rid of them without having to go through surgery. Please let me know what are the best options for me. Thank you

Option for bags under eyes

+1

The best solution is to have the bags removed with an incision behind the eyelid so that you have no scarring. An excellent non-surgical option is to use filler, bu be care with the volume injected as well as the product used. I would use Juvederm and inject it in 2 sessions

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

How Can I Get Rid of my Under Eyebags?

+1

Removal of fat from the lower lid is a short outpatient procedure that will allow a nicer contour in a younger individual.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of eyelid surgeries each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Eye Bag Treatment

+1

There are two solutions to the issue you present:

Surgical - Perform a repositioning of the fat bags of the lower eyelids through an incision on the inside of your eyelid to resolve the contour deformity you are seeing as bags of the lower lids.  This is a permanent solution that works very well when performed by a knowledgeable surgeon.

Non surgical - Placing a filler such as Restylane or Belotero into the tear trough area and a longer acting filler such as Radiesse along the cheek bone area to help camouflage the appearance of the protruding fat pads.  This will need to be repeated with time but provides an excellent result when performed correctly.

Best Regards,

Jacque P. LeBeau, MD

Jacque P. LeBeau, MD
Pensacola Facial Plastic Surgeon

Filler works best for under eyelid bags

+1

If you wish to have Surgery then removal of fat and repositioning it would do. This is best done through a cut in the inside of the eyelid and not on the skin ( transconjunctival blepharoplasty).If you are not keen on having an operation a Dermal Filler will give you a good result as it will camouflage the hollows. It will need to be repeated once every 12 to 18 months.Hope this helps

Naveen Somia, MBBS, PhD, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Two options

+1

You have two options depending on your preference. The first options is a more permanent one: lower blepharoplasty through a transconjunctival approach. The fat can be accessed without a skin incision, and can be repositioned or excised. Please be very careful with your surgeon selection. Overly aggressive fat excision  is one of the causes of eyelid hollowing. Choose a surgeon that is experienced with fat repositioning as well as fat excision, as having both techniques at your disposal is extremely important.

Your second option is using fillers to camouflage the bags under your eyes. This is extremely effective in the correct patient selection and proper technique. The downside is that an a young age, you will need to do this for a few years so over time the cost effective thing may be surgery.

Again, I would choose a surgeon that is experienced in both surgery and injection, so your options can fully be explored.

If you need an experience eyelid surgeon, you can find one close to you using the link below.

A.J. Amadi, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Improving undereye bags nonsurgically

+1

While only surgery safely and predictably removes undereye bags, filling the empty tear trough or "dark circle" just beneath the bags camouflages them beautifully.

Tear trough filling is very technique dependent - visit a surgeon who performs the procedure at least 2-3 times per day!

Laxmeesh Mike Nayak, MD
Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

How to Get Rid of Under Eye Bags?

+1

There are three fat pockets in the lower eyelids.  Hereditary factors can allow these to protrude creating the bag you mention.  In younger patients a transconjunctival blepharoplasty can be performed to remove or reposition this fat.  If the depression around the bag is more minimal then an in office filler can provide a temporary smoothing to the eye area without surgery.

Jill Hessler, MD
Palo Alto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Trans-conjunctival approach for lower lid blepharoplasty

+1

There are 3 fat bags located in the lower lids, and when they become protruding, they create a puffiness look to the lower lids. A trans-conjunctival approach through the inside of the  lower eyelid removes the  herniated fat in the lower lids without making an external incision. Please see the photo gallery in the link below  for results of trans-conjunctival blepharoplasty.

How Can I Get Rid of my Under Eye Bags?

+1

The only solution to remove undereye bags is a lower blepharoplasty. However, dermal fillers can be used to camouflage the lower eyelid bag and help soften the transition between the undereye and cheek area. Filler treatments are temporary but should last up to one year and can be repeated. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Lone Tree Facial Plastic Surgeon

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

How to get rid of under eye bags?

+1

Your pictures are not ideal, but in general, there are two treatments that can help improve under eye bags.  A filler, like Restylane, can be placed under the bag to help even out the area or surgery can be done to address the protruding fat that creates the bag.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon