Rhinoplasty Doctor Recommendations in NYC?

I know I need to go in for an official consultation.I just wanted to know if I wanted a straighter bridge and wanted to fix my depressed tip, that I believe I have, where would I be able to find any great doctors for Rhinoplasty in the NYC area?

You can have your tip elevated, and your bridge lowered with Rhinoplasty Surgery.

+2

Rhinoplasty Surgery is commonly used to elevate and narrow a droopy, wide nasal tip, and eliminate a profile bump. Based upon your photo, I think you have realistic expectations, and are likely a good candidate for nose job surgery.

The result of your Rhinoplasty Surgery is dependent upon your choice of surgeons, so interview several. You should consult board-certified, experienced rhinoplasty specialists with many photos. Computer imaging is a useful tool to see what you'll look like after Rhinoplasty Surgery.

I hope this is helpful for you.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

+1

Unfortunately, I do not know of any plastic surgeons in NYC but I am sure there are many good ones just like in California. Our prices are much more reasonable. You may be able to have your surgery, spend some time here to recover and fly for the same price as a Park Avenue plastic surgeon! 

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Rhionoplasty (Nose) surgeons in New York

+1

New York is full of great surgeons and you need not travel anywhere.

My personal favorite is - Anthony Sclafani, M.D. F.A.C.S.
New York Eye and Ear Infirmary
Director of Facial Plastic Surgery
Professor of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
Facial Plastic Surgery
310 E. 14th Street
New York, NY 10003
TEL: (212) 979-4200
FAX: (212) 979-4315

I have personally known him for years. He is a great surgeon who is loved by his patients and a frequent lecturer on facial plastic surgery. It would be hard to find a better nose surgeon in New York than him.

Good Luck.

Dr. P. Aldea

Rhinoplasty recommendations in NYC

+1

For starters, you should look at patient reviews on this site, realself.com.

After that, I would do some internet based research. Actually read the content on the websites and figure out who resonates with you.

Obviously, if you know anyone that has had a rhinoplasty, ask them who they used. If you like their nose, do more research. If you don't, then avoid that doctor. Try to avoid the big name person unless you know someone that had surgery with them. Often, you will not get the attention you would like in those situations.

Personally, I would look for someone that specializes in Rhinoplasty, as opposed to someone that does a lot of things all over the face and body. Rhinoplasty is the most challenging procedure in facial surgery.

I could give you many other people, besides myself, that I think do excellent work. However, pricing varies tremendously.

A few names to consider: Drs. Norman Pastorek, William Lawson, Mark Erlich, Jon Turk, Nicholas Tabal, Steve Pearlman, Mark Zimbler and many many others. The ones I mentioned all focus in Rhinoplasty surgery.

Best of Luck!

Richard W. Westreich, MD
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty in NYC

+1

There are many good surgeons in the NYC area ,and I do rhinoplasty in NYC every 3 months. The only real difference is that the anesthesiologists and operating rooms in NYC charge more then in Beverly Hills, so prices are higher for surgery in NYC as compared to Beverly Hills. Best of luck!

Jason B. Diamond, MD