My tip is way too pinched. I want a natural nose and it looks so operated. Can this change over time? Is it easy to fix? (photo)

I just had my cast removed today. I had a little bump that I had filed and I had my tip refined. I'm having my stitches removed on Friday. I'm not sure what kind of stitches they are but I feel so disappointed with the results. My tip looks too pinched. Is this how my nose will look like and how easy is this to fix? All the videos I've seen on recovery show that the nose is a little swollen but the results a week after your surgery are pretty close to what it will look like. I'm really scared.

Pinched tip after rhinoplasty

+1
Dear Celeste2014,

• Your nasal tip was not too large before your operation
  • I would give it time before you start judging the results
  • It is very common to regret your decision at this stage
  • Just please be patient and see what the final result will be, it may not be as bad as you imagine

Nima Shemirani

My tip is way too pinched. I want a natural nose and it looks so operated. Can this change over time? Is it easy to fix?

+1
A pinched tip is not a natural looking nose, and is unattractive.  It takes weeks to months to for all the swelling to subside before a revision should be done.  The procedure to correct a pinched tip involves cartilage grafts usually taken from the ear, and placed in the nasal tip.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon that is highly trained in Rhinoplasty surgery for your best result.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD