Almost 3 Months Post Op and Left Breast Still Noticeably Larger then Right? (photo)

So im 11 weeks, and I love my right side but i feel like my left is too big. I know its not a drastic difference but the left has more volume. I posted pics and its hard to tell from the front shot but you can get an idea from the profile pics. Id say its about a 1/4-1/2 cup size diff. Is this something that will resolve?? Does it look like left is still swollen? or was not enough tissue removed. The left side is also more sore and achy then right..but only mild soreness

Almost 3 Months Post Op and Left Breast Still Noticeably Larger then Right?

+1

A posted before photo always allows a better comparison. Maybe you were asymmetric??? As for now best to obtain in person second opinions. I might consider deflation of some saline (if you had saline implants). Or fat grafting to the smaller side. 

Slight Asymmetry

+1
You have slight asymmetry. The question is how much did you have preop.  Small postop asymmetries can be resolved with a slight revision. Discuss with your surgeon further about the timing of the revision. Best wishes.

Robert F. Centeno, MD, FACS
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Breast asymmetry

+1

Some breast asymmetry is normal but I would give it more time for the two breasts to heal.  

Symmetry issues after a breast augmentation

+1

Your breast asymmetry may improve over time.  It is not unusual for this to occur.  You did not mention if your breasts were symmetric prior to surgery.  If you were 1/4 to 1/2 cup size different from one side to the other then your plastic surgeon would most likely have picked this up and used two different sized implants.  Your plastic surgeon is in the best position to understand your anatomy and answer your questions about symmetry.  

Asymmetry before and after augs is normal

+1

a little hard to tell from these pics (and we don't have preops for comparison either), but it appears that you have a nice result . small differences between two breasts  is perfectly normal.

Bruce K. Barach, MD
Schenectady Plastic Surgeon