Do You Think These Lipo/BBL Results Are Realistic? (photo)

I found this app that allows you to "lipo" a photo, and I'm wondering if you professionals think these results are realistic. I a 5'4", 135-140 lbs and a size 6/8. I'd love a BBL for more projection and volume, and to eliminate my love handle problem. I'd also love to slim my waist down as much as possible. The app is pretty easy to slim down the waist/flanks,but not so easy to make a bubbly butt. Hopefully with the photo you'll understand the look that I'm going for. THANKS!

Lipo and fat grafting for a brazilian butt lift is a win win situation!

+4

you have the ultimate height, weight and shape for lipo and fat grafting for the BBL. the procedure works best for patients who are not too heavy and have lipodystrophy. since you are not heavy the fat particles that are suctioned from you will be smaller and the results of the grafting will be better. the smaller grafts have a far better percentage take than the larger particles that are suctioned from the heavier patients.

the suctioning by itself will improve your shape. since you have what we call an H shaped buttock and torso, grafting this fat into your buttocks will further enhance the results.

a computer app for anything is not a realistic picture or guarantee of a result. as you know you can make a computer do practically anything. this is not the same in real life.

hope this was helpful! 

Are the simulated photo results realistically achievable with the BBL in my case?

+2

Based on the photos that you submitted and your measurements I believe the simulated results can be achieved and I think you would be a goood candidate for the procedure which would involve the BBL and liposuction of different areas including the abdomen and waist. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

It is possible to achieve the results you want.

Need liposuction of the abdomen, flanks, and lower back. Put all that fat in the buttocks