I Would Like to Get a Little Contour Lipo Please? (photo)

Hi there I am 38 year old mom of 2 girl one is 18 year, the other one is 3 year. i did my tummy tuck about 2 year ago but i wasn't happy with my shape I would like a little bit more contour as you can see in the attachment of the pictures I live in NYC which is very expensive, can you doctors help me please I would like to feel better about myself without expending a fortune. Thanks in advance for your help.

Sculpting after tummy tuck

+2

Thank you for your question and pictures.  What you are describing and depicted in the pictures is not entirely uncommon.  You may benefit from laser liposuction (SmartLipo) under local anesthesia which reduces the cost of general anesthesia.  Alternatively, may be a candidate for CoolSculpting by Zeltiq in specific areas.  He would have to have a full examination to ascertain your candidacy for either procedure.

I Would Like to Get a Little Contour Lipo Please?

+2

Yes you can try to achieve a more waist line and less muffin top effect. The fee range from $5,000 to $8,000 just to give you an idea. Regards 

Liposuction after tummy tuck

+2

Yes, it is possible to have liposuction after tummy tuck.  In many cases, the liposuction can be done at the same time as the tummy tuck.  If you have areas with subcutaneous fat, such as your love handles, lower back, inner/outer thighs or even to make the tummy thinner, liposuction is a good choice.  From the pictures, you look like a good candidate, but you would need to be seen in person to know for sure and to review your options.

Good Luck.

David Shafer, MD

Liposuction

+2

Liposuction would be a great procedure to contour whats remaining after tummy tuck. there is no shortage of doctors in the city Im sure you can easily find someone who will be able to help you. I usually do the correction cases under local anesthesia which cuts the cost as I do not need and OR. with that said, you should have a few consultation visits and see what your options are 

Misbah Khan, MD

Liposuction in NYC for contouring

+2

Liposuction is a great way to shape your body and great rid of those "trouble" areas. Obviously, you will need to be seen by a board certified plastic surgeon to see if you are a good candidate. Keep in mind, that liposuction cost will vary by surgeon and will depend on the specific areas you need treated. Many of us in NYC offer Free consultations and you may be surprised that the price is not as high as you thought. Our office offers financing options for those who are interested.  Please do not go to any of those liposuction mills that are advertised - about 25% of my liposuction cases are to correct contour irregularities made by poorly qualified doctors. It is worth spending a little more, because fixing a problem usually costs much more than the original surgery.

Matthew Schulman, MD

Liposuction?

+2

Without an exam it is very difficult to say whether or not you ar a good candidate for liposuction. If the skin is loose, you may need further excision procedures.  The best solution would be to go for a consultation. I hate to point out things, but the spider veins on your left thigh can also be treated with some non-invasive lasers as well. Good luck!

Lipo doesn't always cost a fortune

+2
There is a huge variability among prices in NY-even among board certified plastic surgeons with comparable credentials so you need to be a wise shopper. Generally, if your plastic surgeon has an accredited OR, the cost will be lower than that at an outside facility. In fact, I have patients coming from upstate NY who say that we are much more competitive in the city because of the number of plastic surgeons in the area.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Liposuction of Abdomen, Flanks, and Back

+1

You can have liposuction of your abdomen, flanks, and back with general anesthesia for about $6500 or so.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuctions each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA