Am I a good candidate for Liposuction? Which type? How much? (photos)

Hi, I work out 6-7 days a week but I can't seem to loose the tummy? Based on the pics, am I good candidate for lipo and if yes which type and what is the avg cost am I looking at?

Am I a good candidate for Liposuction? Which type? How much?

+1
    I would pick the best liposuction surgeon you can find, and let the surgeon choose what method works best for that surgeon.

Want to lose tummy fat

+1
Thank you for your liposuction question.
  • Your photos suggest you are trim, fit and have a deposit of fat that is hard to diet away,
  • This makes you an excellent candidate for liposuction,
  • The best liposuction are the 'cold' techniques of standard suction or suction with microaire,
  • The hot techniques (laser, ultrasonic) are more likely to burn your skin and will not improve your result,
  • The cost in NY is higher than the national average which is $1000 - $1500 for one area, with variables depending on anesthesia and garment. Best wishes.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

Example of an excellent candidate for liposuction.

+1
From the photograph it appears as though you're generally fit and that the area of surplus fat is localized and covered with skin that is in good condition. I would judge you to be an excellent candidate for liposuction.