Am I a good candidate for Liposuction? Which type? How much? (photos)
Doctor Answers 3
Am I a good candidate for Liposuction? Which type? How much?
Kenneth Hughes, MD
Los Angeles, CA
Want to lose tummy fat
- Your photos suggest you are trim, fit and have a deposit of fat that is hard to diet away,
- This makes you an excellent candidate for liposuction,
- The best liposuction are the 'cold' techniques of standard suction or suction with microaire,
- The hot techniques (laser, ultrasonic) are more likely to burn your skin and will not improve your result,
- The cost in NY is higher than the national average which is $1000 - $1500 for one area, with variables depending on anesthesia and garment. Best wishes.
Example of an excellent candidate for liposuction.
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.