What Doctors WillGive Me a Breast Lift and Butt Augmentation at the Same Time ?

Im looking to find a Doctor that is willing to give me a breast lift w/ implants and butt augmentation @ the same time but also a price quote up front without all the unnecessary confusion! PLEASE HELP Im a female 20 years old 5'4 146lbs i have posted some pics but done of MY breast due to the fact that i am very self concise there very saggy and go outward on each side and can you believe im only 20 :( .. I would also like about 1500cc in each butt cheek im willing to gain 10-15 pounds for this surgery

Hi There,

Here is a link the board certified doctors in your area who perform Breast Augmentation (Implants+Lift) and Butt Augmentation. Please contact a doctor to set up a consultation.

Hopefully this helps!

Breast Lift and Butt Augmentation

+1

This is not an unreasonable combination of procedures, though after surgery positioning will be a challenge. 

You seem ready for an in person consultation. RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S.

Some offices will offer quotes over the phone or email, but these are usually price ranges. How much of a lift you need, whether you want silicone or saline, how many areas of liposuction you will need to harvest the fat are all variables that require an in-person consultation and evaluation. Your confusion will be magnified if you go into an office with a low-ball quote and then find that that quote doesn't apply to you. 

Think hard about weight gain. I assume this is to provide additional fat. When you lose the weight in the future, you will also lose the improvement in the buttocks.

Thank your for your question, best wishes.