NYC Chemical Peel Doctor Recommendations

I am a white 60-year-old male and my forehead coloration is uneven with darkish spots (apparently due to sun damage). I would like to have a peeling treatment to remove discoloration. The best time for me to get this treatment would be between mid-July till mid-August. Does anyone know an experienced physician in the New York City area and an estimation of cost?

NYC Doctor Recommendation

+1

I highly recommend facial plastic surgeon Dr. Marc Zimbler in Manhattan. He is double board certified in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery and has wonderful bedside manner. He was one of my professors and I learned a great deal from him. He frequently writes articles and lectures around the country. I recommend getting in touch with his office for further questions.

Temecula Facial Plastic Surgeon