How Many Cc's Would I Need to Achieve These Wish Pics with BBL? (photo)

Hi, I'm 29, 130-140lbs, 5'4" and I'd love to have the BBL done. I'm wondering how many CC's I would need to transfer for my wish pics. I would like to keep my hips as is, reduce my waist size and transfer fat from my upper back, flanks, waist to my butt. I'm wondering, how many CC's would I need to ask to be transferred? I've heard everything from 700-1000 per cheek, but 1000 seemed like a lot to me. I don't want a HUGE Kim K butt, but something more appropriate for my body type. Thanks.

How many Cc's

+10

Most of the patients worry about the Cc's, how ever, as a Doctor I pay attention to the patients wish pics and how she wants to look after her surgery. How pronounced they want their buttocks to look, this will help me sculpt her body best than just a number of Cc's. However at the end in the operating room Ill go as far as her body will let me, the skin will stretch differently in every patient, so her own body will determine how many Cc's she can have. My job is just to sculpt that into beautiful results and try to give her the body shes looking for.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

BBL Procedure

+1

The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Volume of fat transfer injection

+1
Thank you for your question and posted pix. You are a good candidate based on your pictures and description. You will need to have liposuction in your abdomen, flanks and back. After the fat purification, 700-800cc per buttock will give you an aesthetic outcome similar to your postings. Bear in mind that that body structures are different. I like using your before pix to show you how you would look after the procedure. Download the app below on your iPhone to try it. Best of luck.

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You have enough fat to transfer atleast 800-1000cc per butt.

But your fat is in the abdomen, flanks or love handles and back all that can be taken out.

You need to understand that the fat in the love handles, flanks and lower back take away from the curves you desire. So what you are calling hips may be is what I am calling love handles, The area above the edge of the underwear need to be liposuctioned to get the nice curves.