NYC Breast Augmentation Plastic Surgeon Recommendations

Can anyone recommend a good plastic surgeon in NYC for Breast implants?

NYC Breast augmentation plastic surgeon

+2

NYC has a HUGE number of talented Breast Augmentation surgeons. Here is a list of some of them:

- Dr. Lilly Chen
- Dr. David Hidalgo
- Dr. Luis Cenedese
- Dr. Steve Colen
- Dr. David J. Friedman
- Dr. Len Grossman
- Dr. Doug Senderoff
- Dr. Scott Wells

Dr. P. Aldea

NYC recommendations for Breast Augmentation

+2

Evaluate Peter Cordeiro and Jennifer Walden in NYC. They are both well trained and experienced in this arena and will have a very different version of something that seems straightforward. There is an overwhelming amount of plastic surgeons in the area so start by looking at their pedigree then consider visiting them for a consultation.

Good luck,

Doctor Meade

Ricardo A. Meade, MD

+1

Consider Dr. David Hidalgo as one of the many excellent and qualified surgeons in the NYC metro area.

Breast implant surgeon

+1

There are a lot of excellent Board Certified PS in NY.

There are many of those on Realself answering questions and are superb.

Meet with more than one and decide who you want as your surgeon.

Choosing a plastic surgeon for breast augmentation.

+1

Hi.

I wrote 2 articles for RealSelf which you may find helpful in your quest. One article gives a number of tips on how to choose a plastic surgeon.  The other one is about how to pick breast implants.  You can look at them on my profile.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

NYC Plastic surgeons

+1

There are many different surgeons in NYC to choose from. Make sure that they are board certified and have good credentials. Many have fully accredited facilities to performe the procedure in. You should also be happy with the staff and the consultation. Check out the doc's results as well. Good luck.

Breast Augmentation in NYC

+1

The New York Metro Area is a great area for plastic surgery as it has many board certified plastic surgeons available. Experience and safety should be your principal concerns, so ask about risks, complications, and outcomes. Moreover, the surgery should be performed in AAAASF surgery center. All of these traits can also be found in other areas in the region, such as Northern NJ (15 minutes outside of NYC) for a much more reasonable cost.

Luis Zapiach, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point for qualified, board certified plastic surgeons. Dr. Robert Silich and Dr. Christina Ahn are possibilities. Consult with 3 - 4 surgeons to understand your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Breast augmentation, fat grafting, silicone implants

+1

Thank you for your question!

There are lots of great surgeons in NYC. i will blow my own horn and recommend myself. My colleague Dr. Andy Kornstein is an artist and a gentleman. The facility is AAAASF approved and the staff are all certified- Nurses, Anesthetist and assistants. We both have privilages at local hospitals and are members of our major societies- ASPS and ASAPS.

With Warm Regards,

Trevor M Born MD

Trevor M. Born, MD