Can I Get a Brazilian Butt Lift?

I'm 28 years old 4'11 120 lbs. should I get the Brazilian butt lift before or after pregnancy?

BBL before pregnancy

+1

If you want a Brazilian Butt Lift, you don't have to wait until after you have children.  In fact, its easier to get a better result from liposuction on your belly, before pregnancy.

BBL before of after pregnancy?

+1

This is really a personal decision. Those of us who specialize in BBLs usually find that when done correctly, the result from a BBL should last forever and this shold not change much with pregnancy. You should schedule an in-person consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure. They will be able to evaluate your shape and amount of fat you have to donate and give you a recommendation.

Matthew Schulman, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery after Pregnancy

+1

There are no specific times or ages for a patient to undergo a Brazilian butt lift. Most patients wait until after they’re finished having children because additional pregnancies can cause weight fluctuation that impact plastic surgery results. However, it is important to first meet with a board certified plastic surgeon in a consultation to determine if you are a good candidate. Since Brazilian butt lifts use fat transfers, each patient must have a sufficient amount of fat that can be transferred to the buttocks.

David Whiteman, MD

Timing for surgery

+1

There is no optimal time to have this procedure. You need to be examined to see if you are a good candidate 

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Can you?

+1

At your height and weight, I doubt you have enough fat to make a difference. You need an in person consultation to tell for sure. 

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Being 28 years-old should I get the BBL now or after pregnancy?

+1

BBL can be performed either before or after pregnancy. Many of our patients are in their early twenties who have not yet had their pregnancies. Having said that, if you plan to get pregnant in the near future I would hold off doing the BBL until after your pregnancy. You also will need to be examined to make sure that you are  a candidate for the surgery.

George Lefkovits, MD