I'm 5'2, 225 lbs, Should I loose weight before my Brazilian Butt Lift?

I'm 20 yrs old 5'2 225lbs I just had a baby and I'm at my heaviest weight so should I get a bbl now or wait until I loose about 50lbs? Is it possible to loose weight after having a bel or will the fat transfer?

BBL and weight

+1
If you just had a baby and still not down to pre-pregnancy weight, then you should wait until you do so. Good luck with the BBL! and the new baby!!

TT

+1

To best help you, a physical examination or picture evaluation is required in order to determine which procedures or techniques will work best for your case.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+1
I would lose the weight first to get the best result.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

+1
Thank you for your question, I would advice to loose some weight, the closer you are to your ideal weight, the better your results will be. This will also lower the risk of complications during surgery.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Lose the weight before the BBL

+1
It is best to be closest to your goal weight before undergoing this procedure. Even after you lose the weight, you should still have a sufficient amount of fat to be transferred to see a great result. Good luck

Matthew Schulman, MD