Can Someone Have BBL, with All Areas of Lipo and Be a Carrier of Just the Sickle Cell Trait?

What necessary precautions is needed by the surgeon? Medications, oxygen, anesthesia?etc.

Sickle Cell Trait and Brazilian Buttlift

+2

I had a patient three days ago with sickle cell trait who wanted surgery.  To some extent this depends upon overall health and previous problems during surgery, pregnancy, or other periods of stress.  I would get a hematologist to clear you, but that is a conservative approach.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

Sickle cell trait and surgery

+1

While it is unlikely to have issues because of your sickle cell trait, a work up is warranted before surgery to play it safe. I have operated on patients with trait without any issues provide extent is under control. 

Sickle cell Trait

+1

You need to make sure you have sickle cell trait and not sickle cell anemia. So hematology work up is needed and clearance is needed.

Even with sikle cell trait you may be at a highr risk for Deep venous thrombosis.