Is There Any Excellent Surgeon in NYC That Performs Bbl?

It seems like the bbl from NYC aren't as good as the ones from out of town the lipo you can't see much of a difference and the butt augmentation are barely noticeable..is it because I'm supplies to tell them how I want it or because they just don't do nice big booties with small waist..:/ I live in NYC and will like to get my procedure done here but haven't found the Mr.right :/

Finding a BBL surgeon in NYC

+1

I have to partially disagree with your statement about NYC BBLs not being as good as in other areas. One thing to keep in mind is that patients are different in each region. For example, I perform several BBLs per week in NYC and some of my patients want a big booty, but others want only a small enlargement. You should find a board certified plastic surgeon who does a lot of these and speak to him/her. You will then be able to decide if that surgeon is willing (and able) to give you what you want. There are many docs in NYC who are known for being conservative and will not inject more than a certain amount of fat, no matter what the patient wants. There are others (like me) who understand that it is most important to give the patient what they want, as long as it is safe to do so. You should see as many surgeons as you can and see if Dr. Right is right in your neighborhood. You may find some helpful info in the link and video provided below.