Ny or NJ doctors under $10000? (photo)

I really want a bbl but see the price is shooting up High I would just do smart lipo if the bbl is out of my range I am trying to get rid of this baby Gutt and is creditcare the only option for ppl with lower credit

BBL in NY/NJ for under 10,000?

+1

You need to find a BBL expert - one who does at least 6-8 PER WEEK. You need to also make sure that they can show you over 100 before and after photos of their own patients.  Avoid going to someone solely based on price. You can call offices and they should be very straight-forward regarding the price of the procedure on the phone. You will need to be seen in person.

You need to be seen first

+1

A consultation is needed. The price can always be negotiated, but doctors often don't like care credit as they take a large hunk of the pie. Also, smart lipo doesn't treat the fat cells well and they don't do well as far as reinjection is concerned.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Ny or NJ doctors under $10000?

+1

Financing through other companies is available at my office.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

BBL in NY

+1

BBL fees will vary in NY and NJ.  Certainly you would need to be seen in person for evaluation. Good luck.