Recommendation for Breast Augmentation Surgeons in NY, PA, NJ Areas?

Considering Breast Lift and Breast Implants due to saggy and deflated breast after having baby. I'd like to have fuller, perkier firm breasts after the procedure with minimum discomfort or no pain and quick recovery procedure.

Plz give me the names of few best PS specializing in only Breast Augmentation in NY, PA, or NJ...THNX..

Best Plastic Surgeon Breast Implants Breast Augmentation Surgery

+2

he Best Breast Augmentation Surgeon

Finding the best surgeon for a natural looking result from breast augmentation

When considering breast augmentation surgery, I believe that the most important question for a prospective patient to ask themselves is this: Am I seeking a natural-appearing result? If the answer is yes, then seek out a surgeon who has the same aesthetic sensibility that you have (and appropriate training and experience). And insist on seeing `before and after' photos. A lot of them.

I have never understood the desire on the part of patients or physicians (especially physicians) to create unnaturally large breasts. I see 'before and after' photos at plastic surgery meetings and I almost always find myself asking the question: What's the `big' idea?

I view breast augmentation as more than a breast enhancement surgery. It is a total body contouring surgery, and the breast profile that one creates with implants should match a patient's overall figure. It should appear completely plausible that the breasts have not been surgically enhanced. I want for my patient's appearance to make others think "Wow - what a great figure", not "I wonder who her plastic surgeon is".

Over and over I hear patients remark, after reviewing some of our `before and after' photos, that they had no idea that a breast augmentation could look so natural. It can, and in my opinion it should. Having practiced plastic surgery in the 'breast augmentation capital of the world' (Los Angeles), and having performed hundreds of breast augmentations in North Carolina for patients who are seeking a breast enhancement that looks like it actually is a natural part of their body, I have developed some fairly strong opinions about this operation.

it is important to discuss the following with your plastic surgeon

Cohesive silicone gel vs. saline breast implants
How many cc's? - deciding on implant volume
Incision locations
Subpectoral vs prepectoral implant position
Attention to detail in breast augmentation
Breast augmentation after pregnancy
Special considerations: asymmetry, tuberous/constricted breasts, etc
Recovery and downtime
Avoiding capsular contracture
Revisional breast augmentation surgery

Of course select a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and perhaps a member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.

Viewing many photographs can also help you to determine whether or not a plastic surgeon shares your aesthetic sensibility

Web reference: http://michaellawmd.com

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Good surgeons for breast implants.

+2

Hi.

I wrote an article for RealSelf giving tips on how to choose a plastic surgeon (for breast implants, for example).  You might find it useful and can read it on my profile.

Best plastic surgeons for breast augmentation

+2

There is no such thing! If you ask any plastic surgeon who does breast surgery they will tell you that they are the best! I suggest you ask some of your friends/colleagues or read some blogs. Make a few appointments with board-certified plastic surgeons, ask to see before and after pictures as well as speak to prior patients. If you like what you've seen/heard and have a good first encounter--then you've found your surgeon. Good luck!

Dr. Singer

Breast Surgeons in New York

+2

There are LITERALLY hundreds of good Plastic surgeons that could help you just in New York itself;

Dr. L. Cenedese
Dr. Lilly Chen
Dr. Steve Colen
Dr. Leonard Grossman
Dr. David Hidalgo
Dr. David J. Friedman
Dr. Doug Senderoff
Dr. Scott Wells

and MANY more

Plastic Surgeons in New York.

+1

Start by limiting your search to board certified plastic surgeons on the ASBPS website.  Try making a few consultations and see whos before and after photos you like the best and also who makes you feel the best about having the surgery. 

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/breast-surgery-chicago/