How Great Are the Results of Fat Grafting when It Comes to Vaser?(photo)

I have decided to go with my first Vaser lipo (I had lipo 8 yrs ago; not satisfied) and I want to get fat inyected to my buttocks area for VOLUME. I've been reading many mixed reviews when it comes to this subject and would like to know about the real results. Also want to know if it gives good lasting results. ~Thank you for answers

Fat Grafting and Brazilian Buttlift

+2

In the Brazilian buttlift, I typically liposuction 5 liters, and I then transfer 1200 cc to 1500 cc per buttock.  The type of liposuction is not as important.  It is important that the fat is not destroyed with a laser or heat.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Brazilian butt lifts

+1

A brazilian butt lift with fat injections can be performed with vaser as well as with traditional liposuction