Are These my Final Results? (photo)

Hello, I had a full TT w/ lipo of flanks back and waist, I'm about to be 8 weeks post op n I'm concerned with my final results. My stomach is still flabby, wen I bend over it hangs down, and there is a crease on the left side that is really annoying. Everyone keeps telling me that I'm going to get smaller but my side profile actually looks bigger pre-op and I lost the curve in my back. Some key notes: I do believe my drain was taken out too early and have seroma. I just want to be realistic.

Are These my Final Results?

+1

Yes I believe so because you had a very conservative skin resection Tummy Tuck! Sorry for this but pre operative understanding to possible results is very imperative. Obviously this was not completely done. 

Not final result yet

+1

You are still early in your recovery.  Your final results will not be apparent for several months yet.  Be sure to follow up with your plastic surgeon and voice your concerns since he/she knows best what was performed surgically.

Mennen T. Gallas, MD
Katy Plastic Surgeon

Final Result?

+1

It takes months to see the final result of a Tummy Tuck.  Be sure to follow up with your Plastic Surgeon as instructed for that perfect result!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Final result?

+1

Thanks for posting and your photos. At 8 weeks, it is way too early to say this is going to be your final result. I tell my patients that at about 1 year from a tummy tuck they are most likely to achieve the final results. It seems to em that you have a very nice outcome so far. Discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon. Best wishes, Dr. Aldo.

Aldo Guerra, MD

Are These my Final Results?

+1

At 8 weeks it is not likely that this is a "final result."  Most swelling is gone, on average by 3 months, the rest by 6 to 12 months. 

For photos to be really helpful in evaluating outcome, they should be with the patient standing, and should be accompanied by pre op pictures. Whenever someone sits, there will be some buckling and folding of the abdominal skin--it is not infinitely elastic. The TT removes excess stretched out tissue, but does not restore elasticity.  If you looked tight sitting, you would be unable to stand erect. The only standing photo is too dark to evaluate properly, but does look OK.

Please consider reposting with front and side views if possible including before photos. All the best.