Nurse Pushed Hard on Nose 2 Weeks After Septo-rhinoplasty?

I had my septo-rhinoplasty just over 2 weeks ago. I had the cast and removable stitches removed from the tip of my nose last week. I noticed another removable stitch which the nurse had missed as my nose was so crusty, so I went back to the hospital to get it removed. This time I saw a different nurse who seemed to know nothing about rhinoplasty.. She pushed on my tip so hard and ripped the stitch with tweezers. It was such a force, it bent my whole tip round.Could she have damaged my new nose?

Forceful suture removal

+2

It is very unlikely that you had any significant injury to the nose from that experience, unpleasant as it may have been.  If unsure ask to see your surgeon.

Post-op Rhinoplasty

+1

Dear Jade,

I wouldn't worry too much, but you should see your plastic surgeon

He/she can reassure you

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani