I'm a Nurse & Mother of 2 from Queens NY, I'm Interested in Having a Breast Reduction & Tummy Tuck?

I Am Looking for Rep DR&cost

Breast Reduction and Tummy Tuck

+1

A breast reduction can be done at the same time as a tummy tuck, assuming that you are a motivated patient and you have a surgeon experienced in doing these two procedures at the same time.  You shold obviously look for a board certified plastic surgeon with top credentials - the nice thing about being in NY is that there should be several to choose from. Good Luck to you.

Mommy makeover

+1

I think you have chosen a reasonable combination. To find a surgeon, call several in your area, and ask about board certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Ask how many of these procedures they do per month. Ask  what they charge. Narrow them down, and then research the top two or three on line, or ask your primary care MD about them.

Good luck

Gregory Sexton, MD
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Cosmetic Surgery is an Art and a Science

+1

Thanks for the question. You have chosen two very successful surgeries that can be done at the same time.Cosult a board certified plastic surgeon in your are and review a few doctors and their costs. Best Wishes Thomas Narsete, M.D.

Thomas A. Narsete, MD (retired)

Tummy tuck and Breast reduction

+1

It soudns like you want a Mommy makeover. The best thing for you to do is go for a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck.

Queens NY, I'm Interested in Having a Breast Reduction & Tummy Tuck?

+1

Fees vary from area to area, office to office. Realself does have fee quotes from patients in your area for the individual procedures. Together there might be a modest fee reduction. 

When you are ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S. Thank you for your question, best wishes.

Finding Plastic Surgeon for Mommy Makeover?

+1

You will find that the cost of surgery will differ from one geographic area to another, as well as from one practice to another.  You will also find that the cost of surgery vary  depending on exactly what procedure is recommended/performed.

You will be best off doing your due diligence carefully  in the selection of plastic surgeon.  Only in person consultation will provide you with the detailed information you should obtain prior to making any decisions about proceeding with surgery.
I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate him on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery;  keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.

Breast reduction in tummy tuck performed together takes about four hours.

+1

Without any extenuating circumstances a breast reduction in abdominoplasty can be performed in about four hours at a cost of around $10,000.

Breast Reduction and Tummy Tuck

+1

Provided you are healthy, the breast reduction and tummy tuck can be performed together in about 4 hours.  The cost will probably be $12000 at the low end.  Make sure you find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of mommy makeovers each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA