Why Do I Have So Much Numbness Following my Mini Facelift, Implants and Blepharoplasty?

3 weeks ago I had a minilift, mid face implants, upper and lower blepharoplasty and a revision on my nose and I have alot of numbness on the left side of my face and left upper lip which extends all the way across my cheeks to my scalp. I also have numbness in my right scalp area between the right eye and scalp. Is this normal after 3 weeks? Will I recover full sensation and if so, how long will it take? Is this a typical for 3 weeks out? Why is my left side more affected?

Hello

+1

It is completly normal to have numbness 3 weeks post surgery. It takes nerves 6-12 months for them to regenerate. You need to address your concern with your PS so he/she is able to tell you what to expect.