Numbness on Left Side of Body After Liposuction?

I had liposuction about a month ago and 2 days after I pinched a nerve in my neck. The doctor thought it could of been from when they turned me over to my back and strained my neck. I had lower back and abdomin liposuction. My toes have been numb for a few weeks and my arm also still tingles and goes numb with the left side of my body mostly when I lay down. Also the other day I was exercising and my right foot went numb. I can still walk but worried someting serious is wrong.

Numbness after liposuction

+1

While numbness is typically an issue after liposuction surgery, that is numbness on the treated areas, not on areas that were not treated like your arms and legs. It sounds like you are having muscle spasms or spinal/disc compression symptoms. You should talk with your surgeons about your symptoms and concerns. If this does not work out on its own, you may need to see a Physical Therapist or undergo an evaluation first by your primary care doctor to assess the cause of your symptoms. If this is not getting better, you should have it investigated.

Web reference: http://www.drshermak.com/body-surgery-baltimore/liposuction/