Please advise a treament for my oily face. I'm only 15 years old. I have a lot of pimples and I don't know what to do. (Photo)

Facial acne

+1
You should see a Dermatologist. There is no need for you to suffer with your acne. We have many treatments available to you to fit all budgets. It will take some time and some medications that are oral and topical but you should be able to get good results. Remember to be patient. It takes  a few months for the medications to work and sometimes we need to change things to get the correct program for you.
don't give up and good luck to you.

Houston Dermatologic Surgeon

Face, Oiliness, and Acne

+1
I suggest seeking the advice of a dermatologist.  This is very easy to get under control but will require some topical and/or oral treatments and possibly some visits to the aesthetitian for extractions and peels.  I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.