What is Novielle Gel Filler?

Hi Drs. I'll be pleased if you give me advice and opinion about the Novielle Gel filler.

With my best regards,

Not Approved in US

While Novielle might be approved in Kuwait, it is running into a lot of difficulty getting FDA approval as a cosmetic filler. It has been approved for use in restoring vocal cords, where I understand it is exceptional.

However, the Phase 3 trials have stalled due to swelling and other undesirable side effects. Coapt, the maker of Novielle, is redesigning it for better use as a cosmetic filler. In the meantime, there are certainly better choices out there.

Virginia Beach Dermatologist

5320 Providence Road
Virginia Beach, VA 23464