How Long Does Novielle Filler Last?

Anything I should worry about? I know I'm probably too late, he told me it could last 2 years, is that true?

True Could Last 2 years

+1

Novielle Voice was approved by the FDA last year for use in vocal cords to treat voice loss. It is a hydrogel polymer developed by Coapt Systems.

It has enjoyed a blemish- free existence when being used for restoration of vocal cord function but has run into trouble in clinical trials here in the United States in its cosmetic filler trials. Evidently, it can cause fairly substantial tissue swelling. Coapt scientists are reformulating the product for better acceptance by dermal tissue.

Hopefully, your inquiry is in regards to its vocal cord use, in which case you should do quite well.

Virginia Beach Dermatologist