Does NovaShape Help to Slim the Cheeks and Chin?

I Can't Seem to Find Any Information Regarding This Techonology

Smartlipo will slim down the area

+1
If you are looking to slim your cheek and chin area it may be best to look into Smartlipo. Smartlipo will remove the fat from the unwanted areas. If you want to smooth out the skin then Cellulaze would be best for you. Consult with your surgeon to find out which procedure is best for you.

Non-invasive techniques to slin the cheeks and chin

+1

I would not recommend this procedure.  I wuld contact a board-certified plastic surgeon that has experience in minimally invasive techniques to improve the shape of the lower face and chin.

Good luck in your endeavors

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Fat reduction without surgery Ultrashape Nova shape

+1

There are many modalities evolving for non invasive procedures to reduce fat contour.  Zeltiq CoolSculpting kills fat cells by freezing. The cells do not explode and suddenly release all their fatty content throughout the body.   Ultrashape, not FDA approved in the United States at this time, and other devices such as Nova Shape seem to use ultrasonic energy to pass through the skin and rupture the fat cells releasing the triglycerides.  There are questions as to what happens to the actual fat cells. Do they die or do they live and fill up again with more fat?  Studies have been ongoing investigating the safety effects of having triglycerides liberated and circulated through the body.

Ronald Shelton, MD