I've Noticed over the Years That What Use to Be Mild Sinus and Sleeping Issues Have Become More Frequent?

My sleeping patterns have not been normal throughout my teens as well my adult years. But I've noticed more frequently sleep is hard to come by. My nasal passages seems blocked all of the time. When I smile I've also noticed that the tip of my nose touches my lip as well as my nostril openings are closed? What should I do, I really need sleep...my career doesn't have time for this. Otherwise I am an attractive BW...

Sinus issues

+1

An in-person exam would be necessary to give you the best advice. I would recommend a consult with a board certified rhinoplasty specialist. They will be able to examine your nose in person and determine the cause of your issue. Difficulty breathing could be due to a number of problems, which can range from allergies to a deviated septum. A structural abnormality such as pinched nostrils can also lead to difficulty breathing, and your problems can potentially have more than one cause. I hope this helps answer your question, and I wish you the best of luck.

Sinus blockage

+1

Blockage of the sinuses can be caused from allergic nasal polyps located inside the sinuses. This will create chronic sinusitis, facial headaches, pain, and pressure. Nasal obstruction  can be caused by a combination of a deviated septum, hypertrophic turbinates,  valve collapse, vestibular stenosis and allergies. An internal examination by ENT /facial plastic surgeon would need to be performed and discern the root cause of the nasal obstruction. Please see the link below for or information regarding sinus surgery, septoplasty, and rhinoplasty