Noticed Sudden Exaggerated Deviation 5 Weeks After Septo/rhinoplasty?

I had open rhino/septo 5 weeks&2 days ago. Nose is healing fine..it was deviated before surgery & after I noticed the deviation was still there but slightly better which I am fine with. Yesterday my nose started looking eve more deviated. It seems like swelling which had resolved on both sides has come back again only on the left side. Is that possible? Could it be a result of blowing my nose hard? Or could the de-swelling be revealing my new very deviated nose from within?

+1

Many thanks for the question. The correct answer may not be found on net. I must however express my feelings that the swelling has now disappeared the facts have surfaced. I wish and hope that this is wrong. wish you good luck

Dubai Plastic Surgeon