I noticed small bumps around the rim of my penis. Does this look like anything bad? (Photo)

Pearly Penile Papules are very common and very treatable

Hi John-- These are pearly penile papules and are harmless, but cosmetically annoying for many men. They are not an STD, not contagious and occur in 25-30% of all men. I have been safely and effectively treating PPP for over 9 years.  I have treated over 900 patients with this condition successfully using the CO2 laser, which is the best treatment. Home remedies do not work. It is also important to know that treatment can be done on all skin types. I hope this helps you. Sincerely, Dr. Groff

San Diego Dermatologist