I noticed small bumps around the rim of my penis. Does this look like anything bad? (Photo)

Spots Around The Head of the Penis

+1
This is called penile pearly papules and can be easily removed by laser or electrical dessication.  There are few dermatologists who actually treat this, and it is considered a cosmetic issue (which insurance will not cover).  Seek a cosmetic dermatologist in your area who is trained in lasers and procedures.  I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.

Bumps on head of penis

+1
You have what appears to be pearly penile paplues, a common glandular variation around the rim of the head of the penis. It is not contagious but can be embarrassing for some men. Removal is fairly easy using a topical numbing medication and laser or electric destruction. Healing takes just a few days. Typically these do not recur after removal. Find a derm in your area who can help you. 

Lee P. Laris, DO
Phoenix Dermatologist