I have noticed some very disturbing bumps on my nose bridge and on its left and right side? (photo)

Are they calluses? Will they remain? I have a closed septorhinoplasty 3 1/2 months ago. My initial swelling has pretty much gone down, but some 2 months ago I started noticing an awkward, boney to the touch bump on my nose's bridge and on its sides as you can see in my photos. My surgeon told me not to worry and that this formed due to osteotomies and will eventually go away. I am not very sure though because when I touch it, it feels like boney, steady structure and in photos it is very obvious. It gives a chunky look to my nose.

Nasal Bumps

+1

It is not uncommon to feel nasal bone irregularites. In general, there is no further treatment unless the irregularities are noticeable and rough. The final result takes approximately one year.

Best wishes

West Orange Plastic Surgeon

I have noticed some very disturbing bumps on my nose bridge and on its left and right side?

+1

Yes the "final" result can take unto a year from the surgical date but in your posted photos I am concern you have an open roof deformity.. Best to see a second opinion in person...