I Have Noticed Areas in my Face Where You Can See Outlines of Where The Filler Was Injected

I have noticed areas in my face where you can see outline of where the filler has been placed. Instead of the entire area being lifted you can see where the filler was placed. And in certain light I find that it then produces valley that werent filled. I have used them all. What is being done wrong? Not deep enough in skin? I am very fit, very little boy fat on face and very angular, this is what I am trying to correct. any suggestins?

Filler issues

+1

If you just had filler placed, you may be noticing swelling.   If it is too superficial, then you may see it through the skin.  It can always be dissolved if it was a hyaluronic acid.  Good luck.