How Noticeable Would a 4mm Nose Tip Skin Graft Be Using Ear Cartilage to Fill in a Scar/depression

I have tried fillers and dermabrasion and am not completely satisfied. I was wondering, does the graft become depressed also? and does the colour usually blend in and would it take on an area about 4mm circular.

Scar revision

+1

Small skin grafts to the tip of the nose are always noticeable because of differences in skin color, topography and surface texture relative to the surrounding skin. On the tip of the nose 4mm is significant. Without a photo or face to face examination it is impossible to say what treatments could apply in your case.