I Notice a Round Bulge Right Above my Belly Button Right After Surgery and I'm 19 Days Post and It's Still There?

I Notice a Round Bulge Right Above my Belly Button Right After Surgery (Tummy Tuck) and I'm 19 Days Post and It's Still There. I'm Concern

Bulge above Belly Button after Tummy Tuck

+1

The best person to answer this question is the surgeon who performed your Tummy Tuck. The bulge could be one of several possibilities and rather than throw several scary possibilities which may have nothing to do with YOUR situation it would be best for you to be seen by your surgeon.

Good Luck from Memphis

Peter A Aldea, MD