Notched Nostrils After Rhinoplasty

Hello, I had a nose augmentation with rib cartilage (bridge and tip) about 7 days ago and I am really worried because my nostril openings are showing more. Should I be thinking about a revision or will they show less after the swelling subsides and the cartilage absorbs a bit? Thank you very much

Notching after Rhinoplasty

+1

I thikng it may be a little too early to be overly concerned about notching a few days after rhinoplasty.  I would wait a few weeks for the swelling to resolve and allow things to declare themselves.

Notched at 7 days

+1

Seven days post surgery is still very early for you to judge the results of your surgery.  Swelling will often result in exaggerated nostril show.  In general it is a good idea to wait about one year before seeking a revision. 

Web reference: http://www.seattlerhinoplasty.com/html/index.php