Why are nostrils visibly uneven after rhinoplasty? (photo)

I've had two rhynoplasty procedures. The first was a closed nose procedure in April 2013. I wasn't satisfied with the results and had revision surgery in March 2014, this procedure was open nose. My nostrils are now visibly uneven, they were not like this after the first surgery. Is this something that can be corrected? And is additional surgery required?

Uneven Nostrils

+1
Where the two surgeries performed by the same physician? Did you have Alar base reduction? 
Hard to determine the cause of asymmetry without full exam, but if you had alar base reduction, it may be from that, if you did not its probably from tip work that was done, and healing.
If your surgeries were performed by the same surgeon, I would definitely look for someone else.

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision Rhinoplasty

+1
It is difficult to determine whether you'll need another revision to correct the asymmetry in your nostrils.  If you just recently had surgery, you will need to wait for all the swelling to resolve.  I usually don't perform revisions until 1 year after surgery.  If the asymmetry still exists after a year, you should visit a rhinoplasty surgeon to discuss options to improve the appearance of the nos.

Eugene Kim, MD

Uneven nostrils

+1
As you are now about a year after surgery, your asymmetry is likely permanent.  I suspect that the tip cartilage on the left side was elevated in some fashion, and this eventually allowed the tissue at the top of the nostril to contract, resulting in the abnormal shape of this left nostril.  While it will be difficult to completely correct the asymmetry, it can likely be improved.  Please consult with an experienced revision rhinoplasty surgeon who can hopefully provide direction for you.

John Frodel, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon