Nostrils Uneven, Nose Crooked

I had a small hump and slight hook nose corrected 3 weeks ago. As you can see my nose is completely messed up. I know the doctors all say swelling, swelling, swelling but come on. Can my nose REALLY go back to normal after this??

Rhinoplasty and Crooked Nose

+1

As your pictures show, you still have quite a bit of swelling and still have your bruising.  It is impossible to comment at this point on your nose and you have to be patient and allow the swelling to settle.

It would be atleast 3 months if not 6 months before any comment can be made.  Even then, it will be about a year from your surgery before any qualified plastic surgeon would consider doing a revision.

Good luck.

Web reference: http://www.feplasticsurgery.com/orange-county-nose-surgery-rhinoplasty-newport-beach.php

Bad Osteotomy

+1

From your frontal view picture it appears that you had a bad osteotomy. You need to wait for a few months till the swelling is gone to have a realistic assesment.