Is there a way to match my nostrils that are uneven after rhino septoplasty surgery? (photo)

Hi I had a rhino septo plasty with some tip work nearly two years ago and my left nostril is considerably higher than my right.Before surgery it was never like this and I did not have anything done to my nostrils. It's very noticeable and people have commented. I was wondering if there is any way to match my left nostril which is to high to my right which looks normal as it did before. Thanks very much.

Is there a way to match my nostrils that are uneven after rhino septoplasty surgery?

+1
I think your requests are reasonable and can be performed with a closed rhinoplasty.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.