Can Nostrils Be Lengthened with Revision Rhinoplasty?

I had a primary rhinoplasty about 5 months ago. I had an alar base reduction but my nostrils were not wide they were too long..now my nostrils are too short for my face..is this irriversable or can my nostrils be legthened more to fit my face?

p.s. My nostrils were long like Julia Roberts nose..the doctor shorted my nostrils so when I smile my nostrils were not so elongated.

Lengthening Nostrils after Rhinoplasty

+1

It is difficult to lengthen the nostrils, but tip projection can be increased. It would be helpful to submit pictures to determine the exact problem and possibly recommend alternative treatments.

Rhinoplasty

+1

Rhinoplasty is a very percise surgery, and need expertise.

You had a rhinoplasty and WEIR resection to narrow the nostrils.

Unfortunately it is very difficult to reverse and give you back your original nostrils.

CHOSE YOUR SURGEON CAREFULLY.