Will my Nostrils Be Even Again After Swelling Goes Down Post Septorhinoplasty ?

I am 3&1/2 weeks post septorhinoplasty (i had a surgery to fix a large preforated septum)& although i know that swelling takes up to 1yr to go down, I am very concerned with the size/shape of my nostrils-one appears to be more long & narrow and the other looks more normal and relaxed. I am very depressed because I had no problem with my nose before.I confronted my surgeon about this and he just told me that everything is "symmetrical" which i am assuming he is referring to internally. Help!

Uneven Nostrils 3.5 Weeks after Septorhinopasty

Just 3.5 weeks after septorhinoplasty , especially when flaps were created to close a large septal defect, it is impossible to determine if nostril symmetry will improve. You've answered your own question when you correctly state that the nose will change over the next year as healing progresses. Be patient - nothing can be done at this time.