Nostril Show Worse After Surgery? (photo)

Hi I had rhinoplasty to have a slight refinement of my tip that was bulbous and to take down the projection. I am unhappy as i feel the tip was raised and now i can see up my nostrils. I feel that this is my fault because when asked what i didnt like about my nose i said that when i smile i didnt really like how the middle part came down too low. Looking at my posted before pic wouldn't a surgeon advice against raising the tip, or would you just do it because i asked? Thanks

Nostril Show Worse After Surgery?

+1

Dear Zhara,

Thank you for your question. Seeing an 'after' photo full face and 'before' full face would be helpful in this discussion.  Best to look at before and after photos with your surgeon so that you can point out what you do and do not like. 

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard, MD

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Consider discussing your before and after results with your plastic surgeon

+1

Thank you for the question and photos.  In order to discuss in detail and with certainty what can be done with respect to your nose shape I would recommend that you sit down with your plastic surgeon and look at the before and after photos.  You may be able to get better feedback from the plastic surgeons on RealSelf as well with a before and after photo.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD