Do I need nostril reduction? What is the cost? (photos)

My nostrils are uneven, both of them are large, but one is noticeably bigger, especially when I smile and when I take pictures. What is the total cost for nostril reduction only and can I pay in cash?

Do I need nostril reduction? What is the cost?

+1
You seem to be a candidate for nostril/weir reduction.  Price can vary from surgeon to surgeon, however this procedure can be done under local anesthetic which can greatly reduce cost.

I hope this helps!

Dr. George T. Moynihan

Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1
The total cost of a nostril reduction can vary depending on the complexity of the procedure and your geographic location. I would recommend the following:

1) Research board certified rhinoplasty surgeons in your area who are experienced performing nostril procedures. 
2) Look at before and after photos to get an idea of the surgeon's results.

I hope this information helps, and I wish you the best of luck with your procedure. 

Paul S. Nassif, MD

+1
  You can certainly reduce the size of your nostrils and improve the size discrepancy.