Should a Nostril Reduction Be Performed Before or After a Rhinoplasty to Insure Correct Proportions?

I had a Rhinoplasty 1 year ago and unfortunately got an unwanted lifted tip with now exposed and wide nostrils. My original surgeon has agreed to lengthen the septum to bring the tip down however he has little experience of the type of nostril reduction i require, and thus may need to do the 2 operations under different surgeons, however should 1 procedure be done before the other to insure good proportions?

Nostril Reduction with Rhinoplasty

+1

Both changes you are going to have, lengthening the nose and nostril reduction, are best done at the same time by the same surgeon. If this is not possible, do the nasal lengthening first.