One Nostril is a Lot Smaller, and Looks Too Close to the Nose 1 Week Post Op? (photo)

My left nostril (right on pics) is a lot smaller than the right, and in my opinion not as nice as the right... It looks too unnatural, is it likely that it will come out a bit more? Or will it stay like this forever? If so I there anything that can be done to help it match the other without another op? I just want it not so fake looking.

Rhinoplasty recovery

+1

Dear PRN,

• 1 week is still very early
  • You will swell asymmetrically, so do not be concerned about your nostrils just yet
  • Just make sure you bring these issues up to your plastic surgeon so that it can be followed

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani