Do I Need a Nosejob? (photo)

My nose is ok and it size fits perfectly with my face shape and my cheeks but when I smile it rinkels in away that I dont like , im looking for enhancing it without changing its size , so can I do that ? What enhancement can I do to it ? Btw it looks so nice from the right size and bad from the left size

Do I Need a Nosejob?

+1

Dear Kathrine,

Thank you for your question and photos.  NEED is a strong word.  I think you can certainly benefit from a rhinoplasty decreasing its overall shape, refining the tip, and rotating the tip up slightly.  In rhinoplasty, it is millimeters that count.  The following link is an example of a similar nose.

Pablo Prichard, MD

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Do I Need a Nosejob?

+1

You do not need a rhinoplasty, but if you wanted some subtle improvements to refine the nose and make it more equal from the left and right sides rhinoplasty could be considered.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA