Do I Need a Nosejob? (photo)

My nose is ok and it size fits perfectly with my face shape and my cheeks but when I smile it rinkels in away that I dont like , im looking for enhancing it without changing its size , so can I do that ? What enhancement can I do to it ? Btw it looks so nice from the right size and bad from the left size

Do I Need a Nosejob?

+1

Dear Kathrine,

Thank you for your question and photos.  NEED is a strong word.  I think you can certainly benefit from a rhinoplasty decreasing its overall shape, refining the tip, and rotating the tip up slightly.  In rhinoplasty, it is millimeters that count.  The following link is an example of a similar nose.

Pablo Prichard, MD

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Do I Need a Nosejob?

+1

You do not need a rhinoplasty, but if you wanted some subtle improvements to refine the nose and make it more equal from the left and right sides rhinoplasty could be considered.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

rhinoplasty for drooping tip

+1

To correct a drooping tip during the rhinoplasty procedure cartilaginous adjustments must be made to the tip, columella, and sometimes the upper lateral cartilage and nasal dorsum. It's important to make sure that the components of the nose all balance with themselves as well as  your facial features.  Computer imaging is available on our website  to give you a better idea what of what can be accomplished with a rhinoplasty. The  link below this to our rhinoplasty  photo gallery