What Can I Do About my Nose, Chin, and Saggy Cheeks?

I've been insecure about my nose since I was a child. I don't know if it's too big for my face or if I just need to fix the bridge because I may have broken it. I know I hate it and I want to feel confident again. My cheeks just started looking saggy but I'm only 23 and I weigh 105 so I know it has nothing to do with age/weight. Or could it be my lack of chin. What's a girl to do?

Treatment of Nose, Chin, and Sagging Cheeks

+1

I'm sorry, but the pictures submitted are not adequate for us to make specific recommendations. Go to my website for instructions on what views should be submitted to this panel. You should schedule a consultation with a specialist in facial cosmetic surgery who can evaluate all your concerns.