Unhappy With Rhinoplasty results? Uneven Crease? (photo)

I have two pictures to show you and I pointed out with an arrow the thing I am concerned about. I did a rhinoplastic 1 year back and I am not completely sure if I'm satisfied with the results. If check the pictures you can see that one of the sides has a nice bend, but the other ones doesn't. What are your opinions of this? I am going back to meet my plastic surgeon soon and I would like to hear about your opinions regarding this.

Asymmetrical Tip Crease

+2

You do have a collapse at the margin of one of your tip cartilages. At one year you have waited long enough to evaluate your result. This can be corrected but you will need a minor revision.