Nose-width reduction possible? (photo)

I want to know if a reduction in the width of the nose (all the way from the huge bottom to the slendering top) at all possible? I was also thinking of making it less thick and pointier as well. How realistic could be expectations be?

Nose width reduction possible?

+1

The width of the nose can be reduced and the tip can be refined with rhinoplasty surgery. I would recommend a consultation with a board certified rhinoplasty specialist. He or she will be able to evaluate your nose in person and provide you with advice. He or she may also use computer imaging software to morph a photo of you, which will give you an idea of how the final result of surgery may appear. When looking for a surgeon, it is best to consider the following: Credentials, experience, a good amount of before and after photos showcasing his or her results, and great patient testimonials. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Nose-width reduction possible?

+1

Tip refinement and overall width reduction are common requests, and these can be addressed with a closed rhinoplasty approach.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Rhinoplasty options to reduce width

+1

Yes, I think that all of your concerns can be improved fairly easily. Your nose does not look complicated. Go get some consultations and be sure to communicate well with your surgeon.

Ronald Schuster, MD